Weekend Recap In Pictures


Adam's brother Jake, his girlfriend Monica and Adam's Dad Rick spent the day with us Saturday and what a wonderful day it was. The weather was lovely and suited perfectly for a day spent wandering downtown Ottawa. As always, the locks, Byward Market and downtown core did not disappoint. What was disappointing was my ability to walk long distances. I found myself needing to take frequent breaks and my pace was much slower then usual but despite that...I had a very lovely time. 


Another plus of a beautiful day...an early dinner on an open upstairs patio of an Irish Pub.



Someone recently asked me if we were prepared for baby...this made me chuckle! The answer to that question is a resounding no but at 6 months pregnant, I feel like we still have a lot of time to prepare. We have the car seat, cloth diapers and a few outfits but until yesterday's purchase of a stroller...that's about it. I was 100% certain that I wanted the Quinny Moodd until we actually went and physically looked at strollers. Turns out, the Quinny is not what I wanted at all. When compared to the Baby Jogger City Versa GT, the Moodd just didn't stack up so the City Versa came home with us. I have to admit...I'm still amazed that baby gear for OUR baby is entering my home...it's thrilling and exciting!

How was your weekend?



Comments

  1. Love your pics and your new stroller!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really great weekend! I hope you love your baby jogger as much as we love ours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful city!! And YAY for baby gear!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Dilemma

When I Was Your Age...