Baby Wipes Forever

Lochlan is no longer a baby and has been potty trained for a while now and I should, at least traditionally, have no use for baby wipes. But I’m here to admit that I just bought a brand new box. On my list of priorities these days, “conserving paper” is right above “inventing a car that runs on pee.” Three years ago year ago (well, exactly 1109 days ago), when I changed a diaper, I would lay out a dozen of them, like I was setting up a game of wipe solitaire. I still have a container in nearly every room and use them now for a variety off-label uses.

Here are just a few...
  • Degreasing my phone
  • Crushing bugs
  • Moistening a temporary tattoo
  • Wipe-down the refrigerator handles
  • Removing makeup
  • Wiping hair off the bathroom sink
  • Create a moist mummy hand for picking up a yogurt-soaked cracker
  • Giving myself a quick "bath"
  • Cleaning dirt off dropped food before eating
  • Wiping snot off the window
  • Wiping snot off the iPad
  • Spot-cleaning my jeans
  • Wiping butter off my hands after removing butter soaked toast crust
  • Removing the peanut butter from a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
  • Removing butter and peanut butter from my sock
  • Cleaning puke off a shoe
  • Prying a raisin off the bottom of a shoe
  • Cleaning a shoe print off the wall
What about you? Do you also use baby wipes for things other than for wiping wee baby bottoms?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma