The Penis Monolouges Part 1


Lochlan is still spending a great deal of energy examining the male/female thing.

We are in the car on our way home from daycare.

“Daddy has a penis?” Loch asks.

“Yes.”

“I have a penis?”

“Yes you do.”

“Does Poppy have a penis?”

“Yes.”

“You don’t have a penis.”

“No, I do not.”

“Do Marshall, Rocky and Zuma have a penis?”

“Um, no.”

“But Marshall, Rocky and Zuma are boys. They have a penis.”

“Marshall, Rocky and Zuma are pretend, not boys.”

“Marshall, Rocky and Zuma are boys. They have a boy penis! They are not pretend! I saw them on my iPad!"

“I’m sorry, you’re right. The Paw Patrollers have a penis.”

“Bob the Builder? Does Bob the Builder have a penis?”

“Uh… yes?”

"Where do they keep their penis"


"Ummmm"

"I know...in the lookout and garage"


"Sounds about right Lochlan"







Comments

  1. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy.. After that my loan application worth $78,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Dilemma

When I Was Your Age...