Reflection

This weekend has been just what I needed. There have been no plans...no appointments...nowhere to be and no commitments. No needles and no medications. There has however been a lot of this...Movies & Netflix. Chai latte & rice krispie treats. Beer & butter chicken. Bubble baths & good books. Clean sheets and weekend sleep ins. This weekend has been a time to reflect...reflect on just how lucky I am and what a fortunate life I have.

A time to reflect on just how much love I have to give and just how much I am loved in return.
To Love and Be Loved by Happy Landings via Etsy

How was your weekend?

Comments

  1. Glad to hear that you were able to relax over the weekend. A chai latte sounds wonderful right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Dilemma

Unexpected?