Merci Beaucoup

Thank you for all of the lovely messages of support. It means the world to me...it really does. I'm grateful for the bonds of friendship that this blog has afforded me. How fortunate I am in life is never lost on me....even when I'm at my lowest low. 

I'd also like to give a huge thank you to Alexis over at Our Journey Through This Lovely Life and Lauren over at Your Precious Love for the lovely nomination for the Liebster Award. Ladies...I promise I will get to this! 

R & M who are very, very good friends (I consider them a part of our family) of ours also deserve a thank you. They made the trek from Toronto to Ottawa to hang out and spend the weekend with us. They were here to celebrate Adam's 36th Birthday. We had a great time. They have two lovely little goonies 7 and 9 years old and M is 32 weeks pregnant with her third. Seeing their goofy smiling faces and M's belly...well...it made me happy and it helped to ease the pain of losing my Nanny. I may have even smiled and had a little fun....


Canada Science and Technology Museum
Catalina and a warm fire kept me cozy as I waited for Adam to arrive home
 This morning I woke up determined to NOT let life get me down.

Life marches on and I must march right along with it.


Comments

  1. Ha...I also nominated you for a Liebster award but then got to busy to even tell people about it! Oops. http://bitsinpeaces.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-aka-huge-procrastination.html

    Anyhow, I feel like I've been a bit removed from the blogosphere, but I just wanted to check in and tell you I really have been thinking of you. There are two people I follow on here who are going through this right now and my heart seriously goes out to you. I'm proud of your strength in this post, but I'm also proud of you for your other post where you acknowledged how much it just sucks.

    Tomorrow is another step, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma