Wordless Wednesday Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 20, 2013 Where Pasta Shells Come From by Terry Border @ Bent Objects Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Just TMarch 20, 2013 at 9:41 AMHmmmmm picturing pasta as a slimy little snail maybe detour me from eating that for a while :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMariaMarch 20, 2013 at 12:29 PM:) cute!i hope you're having a fabulous trip and livin' it up! xoxomariaReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJustMeMarch 21, 2013 at 12:23 AMThat's what I had for dinner! Minus the snail (ew).ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...
Hmmmmm picturing pasta as a slimy little snail maybe detour me from eating that for a while :)
ReplyDelete:) cute!
ReplyDeletei hope you're having a fabulous trip and livin' it up! xoxo
maria
That's what I had for dinner! Minus the snail (ew).
ReplyDelete