Freaky Face Friday Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 26, 2013 Happy Weekend! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Just TJuly 26, 2013 at 11:05 AMAt first I thought you painted your face! I love this :)ReplyDeleteRepliesJustMeJuly 26, 2013 at 1:29 PMI thought the same thing! From the thumbnail. It's funny, cus the mask doesn't leave with much room for varying your facial expression ;)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyHeidiJuly 26, 2013 at 12:29 PMThat is so creepy! I may have a nightmare! ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOur Journey Through This Lovely LifeJuly 26, 2013 at 2:09 PMBest one yet!!! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...
At first I thought you painted your face! I love this :)
ReplyDeleteI thought the same thing! From the thumbnail. It's funny, cus the mask doesn't leave with much room for varying your facial expression ;)
DeleteThat is so creepy! I may have a nightmare! ;)
ReplyDeleteBest one yet!!!
ReplyDelete