Lochlan Reclining


The potty training is oh so rewarding. Progress has been made and Lochlan is now potty trained both day and night. Our boy is a tiny potty using machine. One of Loch's favorite benefits of this new big boy underpants arrangement is his unprecedented easy access to his nether regions.

LOCHLAN RECLINING

(8:20 PM - Lochlan is relaxing on his bed as I retrieve book number seven. One of his hands rests casually inside of his pants. I enter from the hallway).

ME
What’s going on there buddy?

LOCH
I have my hand on my balls.

ME
Oh?


LOCH
(whispers)
They are very fragile.




Comments

  1. So this is what I have to look forward to?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhahahahaha!!! Oh man. Starts young!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma