Yesterday was Adam's 35th Birthday. I baked him a cake (it was a sad, sad little cake but it was a homemade...sad, sad little cake), bought him balloons and decorated the house a little... I thought the silly faces would be cute...but they look kind of creepy! We had a lovely evening. Happy Birthday Adam...love you much! Adam's birthday got me to thinking about my next birthday. I'll be 37 this summer and I’ve noticed I’m no longer as young as I think I am. This epiphany usually happens when I look in the mirror, a habit I'm trying to lose. I don’t wear a lot of makeup usually , but recently (yesterday cause I left work early to bake a cake, baked the cake, looked in the mirror, felt old, went to the mall to buy something to fix it), I forked over $27 for a tube of concealer. I walked into the makeup section at the Bay...something I never ever, ever do. In fact, I go out of my way to never enter the Bay using the entrance ...
Good luck. Tomoroow is a good day I can feel it.
ReplyDeleteI have huge amounts of hope for you tomorrow! I can't wait to hear :)
ReplyDeleteGL tomorrow, did you take a HPT?
ReplyDeleteFingers crosses!!!
ReplyDeleteohhh Janet I will be checking this non stop today. thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteSo I have been stalking you like a mad woman... have been at work last night checking like crazy... just figured out my darn sign in...whilst trying to make a new account.. go figure.
ReplyDeleteI am dying here Janet.... i am so hoping for you and Adam that is is positive...
waiting....