The Rock

Tomorrow morning I'm flying home to St. John's, Newfoundland and while the timing for this trip isn't ideal it  has been in the works for some time now and going just isn't an option! I'm meeting my Dad, sister Tina and my little brother Michael there and I must say...I am most excited about Michael going as it's been 24 years since his last visit! 


It's a quick visit (fly home Thursday) but it will be great to spend some much needed time with my Poppy who will be 89 next month. I need some good ol family time...it's good for the soul and my soul needs some goodness! 
St. John's, Newfoundland by Geoff Martin Photography


I'm gonna get my Newfie on!



Comments

  1. Looks like a beautiful place :) Have a great time... family time is lovely, esp over holidays like Easter xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip Janet, the fresh air and green will be so nice :). I hope you have an amazing time you deserve a good break. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful! And yes, nothing like family time! Enjoy, take pictures for us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma