Snot Cronicles

This is what happens as far as blogging goes when you feel like you’ve been sick forever and you’re shooting back cold meds on a regular basis just to get through the day.

Needless to say, there’s been a lot of sleepless nights and toddler snot. Lots o’ toddler snot. When Lochlan first got sick I was covered in it but not as much now, thank goodness. But seeing as how I’m still scrubbing off the layers of snot from Lochlan's runny nose, here are just a few of the places he loves to wipe it.

Lets get this party started.

The cats – Our cat Catalina gets it worse than our little kitty Kayleigh and there have been several times when I’ve caught Loch nose diving into Catalina and wiping his nose across the side of her. He’ll also go in for a kiss on top of the cat’s head and smear it in between her ears. Catalina is always a trooper and just lets him wipe away.

My pillow – This is usually the first place Loch will snot up when he’s getting sick. It’s normally in the middle of the night and I’m about to drop dead so I’ll bring my pillow into his room and try to get him back to sleep. I always think I’ll be able to cuddle up with him but after a few minutes he thinks it’s time to party.

I’ll sing Baby Beluga and as he starts to settle down, he’ll swipe his runny nose all over my pillow. I’m usually too tired to care so once I finally get back to my own bed, I just flip my pillow over and drop dead from exhaustion.

Me – I’m partial to wearing v-neck tees which gives Lochlan the perfect little space to coat me in his snot. I also get it in my hair and on my legs. My hands usually get coated in it because if there isn’t a tissue handy and since my shirt doesn’t have a dry space, I’ll just let Loch wipe his nose on my hand.

String cheese – Okay, I have to admit I found this pretty impressive and creative. I know you should try to avoid dairy when you’re sick and congested but he's been eating very little and since it’s in his DNA, he loves cheese so I gave him some string cheese.

We were still in the kitchen and as he started to gobble up the cheese, his nose was like a faucet. I went to get a tissue and as I was walking back, he took the string cheese and used that as a tissue instead. I now know what it’s like to dry heave, laugh my ass off, and pee myself at the same time.

I'm hoping we're healthy soo
n!








Comments

  1. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy.. After that my loan application worth $78,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma