Four Months

Hello dear friends, how are ya?

I'm still sleep deprived as hell and I feel like I’m on a mix of speed and downers, but otherwise we’re doing great in our little baby cocoon! I have many Lochlan updates to share but first, I want to get something out of the way. I've not been blogging regularly. I know, bad blogger. But here’s why...I’m kinda busy with this cute little critter below. I want to eventually have something called work/life balance but I’m finding it really fun not thinking about schedules and deadlines. I’m liking this whole chillax rollin’ with whatever the day brings lifestyle. It’s not how I usually roll, that’s for sure, but it is what it is right now. 

Little Man is now a whopping 4 ½ months old. I seriously can’t believe the changes that have taken place in the last couple of months. Everyday he gets stronger, bigger, sweeter, and even louder. At his four month check up he weighed 12 pounds, 9 ounces and, after consulting my bathroom scale, I have a sneaking suspicion he’ll be around 14 pounds by Valentine’s Day. Loch has been “talking” up a storm quite a bit. It’s so loud that you can’t hear anything over it. I’m interested to see if that translates to a talkative kid. I was very shy when I was younger, so it would be funny if we end up with a chatterbox on our hands.

I love the way he's changing and the way he's changed us. He's so much fun and fills our home with such love and joy with his playful spirit. My days with him are such a gift, each day Lochlan reminds me what life is about.













What about you...how if life in your neck of the woods?


Comments

  1. Those eyes!! He is so adorable! I love reading how happy you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great eyes! Such a cutie!

    Sorry you are sleep deprived but glad to hear that you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is insanely cute! Gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma