Six Hundred & Seven

You know, it’s been quite a long time since I made a blog post. In fact, it's been 607 days or...
  • 52,444,800 seconds
  • 874,080 minutes
  • 14,568 hours
  • 607 days
  • 86 weeks and 5 days

I wasn’t too sure how to feel about it at first, but then I realised I didn’t like it. This is the very front of my site and it’s not been updated in 607 days? Not cool Janet, not cool at all.

So I thought “I should make a new blog post”, but I didn’t have anything much I wanted to say. I mean I do. A lot has happened in 607 days. Lochlan is 607 days older. I started a new job. I became an Auntie to my first nephew. Lots of life lived with stories to tell from the past 607 days but where do I start? At which point from the last 607 days do I start with?


So I thought, “Maybe my first blog post in 607 days can be totally pointless” and it turns out I’m totally fine with this. This is the first step to a welcome back.

If you read this, you wasted your time, but at least my blog has a recent post on it, isn’t that nice.






Comments

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma