- I really want a tiny little stud in my nose. I know. I'll be 38 in a couple of weeks and it's a bit ridiculous, but I really want one. I mean, why not? Will it ruin my reputation at work? Does it cost a million dollars? Will strange kids try to rip it out?
- I need to download "Sharknado" when I get home. I hear it's epicly, awfully...good.
- I wish there was a grilled cheese restaurant in my neighborhood...it would be a revelation. I would eat there everyday. It would totally ruin any hopes of a gluten-free day though.
- I really want a glass of white wine sangria.
- Do I really need another trip to the bathroom to check "Vine". Will my boss think I have an issue with my intestinal tract? I did spend 15 minutes in there the last time.
- Should I really buy another box of FRER just to have them tell me "No Janet...you are not pregnant".
- I really want a slice of birthday cake but I don't know what to tell then when they ask me what I would like to have written on it.
- Is it really necessary for me to drive all the way downtown just to buy more candy apple bits at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
- What excuse can I come up with to leave work an hour early on a Friday.
- Does anyone but me remember the toy "My Pet Monster".
That is all.
|Random Thoughts Journal by Journaling Jane via Etsy|