Hi-a-tus

Hiatus is defined as a gap or interruption in space, time, or continuity; a break.

Today is the day. Its Thursday...also known as surgery day. In just a few minutes we are heading to the hospital. The surgery that I am both incredibly terrified of as well as excited about. 

Terrified - of the surgery, pain, unknown, hospital stay.

Excited - about the possibility of conceiving baby JaAdam the ol' fashioned way.

Just to be clear...if Adam tells you that I am having a lobotomy, he's a liar...

I had that surgery years ago.

I'll likely be on a bit of an hiatus for a few days but fear not my friends...

I'll be back...whether you like it or not!
Keep Calm and Heal On by Keep Calm Shop via Etsy



Comments

  1. I will be thinking about you. Good luck my lovely. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes well and that your recovery is short and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Janet! Hoping for a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending many many good thoughts your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking about you today. It is very nerve wracking and scary to go into surgery, but you have this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck today! Hope you have a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking about you today and the days to follow as you heal. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck and a quick recovery! we'll be here when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma