Waffles, Baffles, Maffles
I'm craving waffles...as in NEED. THEM. NOW. but I'm at work and unless they've recently added a waffle station...I'm outta luck. In the meantime...I will dream of waffles and all the things that one can do with waffles.
- Make a castle out of them.
- Throw them at people. Disco waffle Frisbee (Vine)
- Play heads or tails.
- Start a game of checkers by conveniently putting syrup in only half the squares.
- One word: Air hockey.
- Disguise it as a pancake.
- Bite eyes and a mouth in one and use it as a mask.
- Give all your friends a motivational speech about the inequality between waffles and pancakes. I mean really. Why is it that pancakes always get better treatment?!
- Hand them out to people in the park.
- Go to the check-out at a store and ask if they accept waffles as a currency.
- Make a hundred waffles, sew them all together, and use them as a blanket. Or pillow. They both work.
- Make puppets out of them.
- Create a waffle sculpture in the shape of a turkey and show it off to all your acquaintances.
- Invent a way to be intimidating while eating them.
- Use them as a hairnet.
- Share them. Cause sharing is caring.