Embrace & Celebrate
I’m 29 weeks 3 days pregnant and I find that on some days body issues still pop up...especially when I see pictures of myself and see how “full” I look. But if I only concentrate on how I look, I miss all the incredible, wondrous things that are happening at this rare and sacred time. I definitely don’t want to miss one beautiful moment. So, as I continue to embrace my changing body, I celebrate a few of the things I love about my pregnant body...
- I love, Love, LOVE all the baby kicks I feel. To me, this is really one of the most magical things about being pregnant. Feeling my little baby boy moving around inside me. It’s so wonderful and incredible and I can’t get enough of it!
- I love that being pregnant makes me take extra special care of myself with foods and movements that make me feel strong and nourished.
- I love that being pregnant sometimes means slowing down and choosing to do only the things that really matter.
- I love how smooth and radiant my complexion is right now.
- I love how my body knows exactly how to grow and nourish my baby without me having to think about it...it really is amazing!
- I love that others tell me that I really am “glowing”. I know they are picking up on the special, sacred energy that only comes with pregnancy.
- I love some of the cute maternity clothes I found recently and can’t wait to show off my belly bump in a pretty summery dress.
- I LOVE that being pregnant makes me feel like part of creation...a sacred and special Goddess.