Love the picture. Just wanted to stop by and say thank you so very much for all the support you have given my through this failed cycle. It means so much to have the support.
I've been keeping a secret. I'm not even going to make you wait. I'm just going to come out and say it. I really don't like when people say, "Hey, I have news" and then ramble on for fifteen minutes about how they didn't know how to tell you, and would you like the good news or the bad news first. I mean, if you don't know how to tell me, then maybe you should have thought about it a little bit more before you brought it up, because now I'm just sitting here waiting while you find the perfect words to share news that...let's be honest...probably doesn't impact me in the slightest. And as for the good news/bad news question? What do you think? If you're really asking, I'd rather not hear the bad news at all. Because who wants to hear bad news? Unless it's just "bad" relative to the good news, but not really all that bad in its own right, well then I guess I wouldn't mind hearing it. And I might like to hear it first...
I got the results of beta #2 this morning and the news isn't good... Beta was 43 on Wednesday, beta yesterday was 41. Cycle #3...chemical pregnancy. I am devastated and heartbroken. I feel like the bottom just fell out of my world. So sorry to disappoint you all.
Just got the call that I had been fearing but perhaps was expecting. The embryos were not there. We have nothing. Heartbroken doesn't begin to describe how I am feeling.
Love the picture. Just wanted to stop by and say thank you so very much for all the support you have given my through this failed cycle. It means so much to have the support.
ReplyDelete