Tutorial

Changing the toilet paper roll will not cause brain damage. I promise.

I am going to post a step by step tutorial for all those that do not know how to change the roll (my co-workers...I blame the men) and when they do not change the roll, I will email it to them or maybe post it on their Facebook wall or perhaps even frame it and leave it on the bathroom wall. Then they will get it. Right?

How to change a toilet paper roll in 4 easy steps...

Step one
You see you have used the last of the roll. There is another sitting close in the bathroom. Maybe in the cupboard, under the sink of in one of those handy roll holders like pictured below.




Step 2
Remove the cardboard roll left from the old roll. This is EASY to do. You need to push the spring in sideways or if you are fancy you may have one that slides off easily. I promise you...this is not difficult. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you do not know the roll is empty and needs changing. After all it is full when you enter the bathroom. Here is what an empty roll looks like NOTE- see the exposed cardboard and no tissue


Step 3
Add the full roll to the holder after removing any packaging. Repeat as necessary. I personally do not have an over under preference at work but some do. Take note that at home, it must be under...never over.




Step 4
Share this post WHEN needed.


Comments

  1. lol. great post and pics to accompany! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love it! You have the best facial expressions. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma