Double Life?

"Angry Birds"...I  am woman enough to admit that I have wasted plenty of time attacking pigs wearing helmets with assorted little birds - I like the exploding egg dropping bird the best - Adam and I were watching TV last night and this commercial came on....


What's so funny you ask?....well...the yellow bird sounds exactly like our RE and I mean exactly like him...it was both weird and funny. Perhaps Dr. D in addition to his life as a fertility doctor moonlights as a voice actor cause I'd put money on it being him! Next time I'm at my clinic waiting...I am so playing "Angry Birds" although it might be considerably harder to keep a straight face when I meet with him.

I'm just happy that a couple of weeks after my second BFN...I'm back to feeling like my self and am able to laugh at the silly things!

Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma