Freaky Deeky

I've spoken before of  lollipops and rainbows, usually in terms of of awesome it would be to poop lollipops and rainbows, and so far I've determined the following: Lollipops = delish. Rainbows = gorgeous. But what about unicorns? Well...unicorns = freaky.

Sorry. I know unicorns are supposed to be mystical, and merry, and lucky, and pretty, and all that jazz. But really, they’re just plain freaky.

Consider all the other mythical creatures you can think of. They’re almost always half one thing and half something else. Isn’t there a half-person, half-horse? And mermaids. Half-woman, half-fish. You cannot tell me that mermaids are not friggin cree-py.

Unicorns are better than that, I guess. At least unicorns are not cross-bread with humans. And at least they can fly, can’t they? Flying is a nice upside.

However… they do have a horn growing out of their head, which kind of negates the other stuff. Can you think of any animal with a horn that is not threatening and weird? Rhinos are apparently pretty vicious. Dinosaurs too.

Sorry. There’s really no way around it… a cross-breed of a horse and a rhinoceros is downright nuts. I don’t care what you say - I just can't see the good side of a Rhinocorn.


Rainbow Chubby Unicorn by Dorky Dino via Etsy

Comments

  1. I saw on pinterest the other day a picture of a seal which said 'the mermaid of the canine world'. They so are! Unicorns, I have to say I think they are pretty cool. Fawns, on the other hand... a man with goats legs and horns... that is creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,

    Can you please contact me? Trisha never received her socks from you from the Spring Fertility Sock exchange and I want to try to rectify this situation.
    Best wishes,
    Cristy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Dilemma

Unexpected?