Weekend Recap in Pictures

I spent the weekend in Montreal with my sister...here is our story in pictures...

Friday morning train to Montreal...
Followed by giant delicious crepes in the Old Port
Rue Saint-Paul in the heart of the Old Port
Touring around Jacques Cartier Square and City Hall
Friday evening dinner ...
Saturday morning antics at the Métro
This mannequin may have been inappropriately touched and undressed by my sister and I 


We had dinner Saturday night at this amazing little African restaurant tucked away on a busy street...


The crepe place was so good we went back on Sunday and added in a pitcher of Sangria
Sunday sightseeing...


Checking out of the hotel....
Sunday evening train home

Comments

  1. Looks like you two had a blast together! I hope that the mannequin doesn't decide to press charges. LOL

    Love the pictures! Looks like a wonderful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sisterly weekends. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma