Liebster Award

Imagine my surprise and delight when I noticed that the lovely New Year Mum @ A Year On...Our New Beginning has awarded me with the Liebster Award. Thank you very much. It's means a great deal to me and I'm grateful.



This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections. Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’. The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog. 

4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!



So, without further ado, here is my list of five links worth clicking. Give these blogs some much-deserved love.


1. Do I have to be a Dink?
2. Waiting and Wishing
3. Him + Me = Three? Maybe.
4. Babies, Balanced Translocations, and Being in my 30's
5. Baby Makes 2

Happy Tuesday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma