Big Fat Liar

Yesterday I may have suggested that my broken foot was the result of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and that I was consequently trampled by crazy pre-teen girls screaming and crying for Justin Bieber. This my friends was a lie.


I'm coming clean because the more I thought about it, the more I could not come up with a good and plausible explanation for why I would have been anywhere near where Justin Bieber would have been. If I had said Jim Cuddy or Captain Tightpants/Nathan Fillion...that perhaps would have been believable....cause I love them so, especially Captain  Tightpants...he makes me giggle and grin like a pre-teen.  


At any rate...my foot is broken and I am in an Aircast for at least the next 3-4 weeks and I really, really would like to tell you how I broke my foot...I really would...but honestly...I have no idea!


How is it possible to not know how you broke your foot I've been asked. I was hoping you could tell me. What are you thoughts?




Comments

  1. I once broke my foot jumping off a fence so I could take a pee in a field at the side of the rode. I thought I had just sprained it and walked round sightseeing in severe pain for three days before going to A&E. When people asked how I did it I did used to say 'taking a pee'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once (almost) broke my foot just walking around New York. Technically it wasn't a break (more like a severe strain), but it felt like a break! I walked with a limp for the next 6 weeks! Feet are so delicate and also heal SO SLOWWWWWLY. Ugh, I feel for ya, kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You failed to mention this today!! Here is to quick healing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch!!! I hope you heal fast!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma