Top Twenty Five

Here (in no particular order) are the top 25 reasons why I need a snack...


1. Because I am intensely bored and food will entertain me.
2. Because it's 10:04 in the morning and I've been awake for three hours.
3. Because there are cookies in this world. There are.
4. Because other people are having a snack right now. I can sense it.
5. Because cupcakes need love too and I'm feeling a little randy.
6. Because this is a free country where everyone should be entitled to a snack.
7. Because I can hear a bird outside.
8. Because I am conflicted about Steven Tyler leaving American Idol.
9. Because infertility is stupid.
10. Because icing is the same colour as the clouds.
11. Because snacks are God's way of saying he loves us.
12. Because I am not quite fat enough.
13. Because the voices in my head told me to and it's best not to ignore them.
14. Because it would make me stop sniffing my Sharpie.
15. Because I'm  having a bad hair day.
17. Because there was a little thunder about an hour ago and it scared me.
18. Because there is a fly that won't leave me alone.
19. Because I am relatively certain that the clowns are out to get me.
20. Because snacks are innocent, innocent things in a troubled world.
21. Because a snack will fill the gaping hole in my soul.
22. Because a wild turkey ran in front of my car last week.
23. Because I think a good piece of cheese can actually change one's life.
24. 
Because life is just too complicated. 
25. Just because I can.


Snack Bar by Theodora Made via Etsy

Comments

  1. "Because snacks are God's way of saying he loves us." Awesome. I may borrow that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty convinced that I ALWAYS need a snack! Snack away, Janet, snack away!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma