Yesterday was Adam's 35th Birthday. I baked him a cake (it was a sad, sad little cake but it was a homemade...sad, sad little cake), bought him balloons and decorated the house a little... I thought the silly faces would be cute...but they look kind of creepy! We had a lovely evening. Happy Birthday Adam...love you much! Adam's birthday got me to thinking about my next birthday. I'll be 37 this summer and I’ve noticed I’m no longer as young as I think I am. This epiphany usually happens when I look in the mirror, a habit I'm trying to lose. I don’t wear a lot of makeup usually , but recently (yesterday cause I left work early to bake a cake, baked the cake, looked in the mirror, felt old, went to the mall to buy something to fix it), I forked over $27 for a tube of concealer. I walked into the makeup section at the Bay...something I never ever, ever do. In fact, I go out of my way to never enter the Bay using the entrance ...
very nice - how did you decide to go with cherry blossom?
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDeleteI love it and love the fact you got something that holds a special meaning for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog! I also have a cherry blossom tattoo. They are simply beautiful and I love how they are so meaningful. They are quite the obsession with me :)I have also planted two cherry blossom trees and hope they grow up to be beautiful trees!
ReplyDeletei LOVE it, janet!! the colors are fabulous!! i want another one soon!
ReplyDeletexoxo
maria