Some Kind Of Wonderful

"Something wonderful happens when you use a Cyclo-Massge health appliance by Niagara...daily" 

If you recall, a few days ago I posted that I had somehow injured my back and I say "somehow" because I have no earthly idea what I did. At any rate...I left work early and popped into the clinic. Apparently just a bad strain. Some TTC friendly pain meds, a heating pad and a prescription for some massage therapy later...I was home on the couch. I relayed all of this to my boss that night and he excitedly told me that he had this awesome massage pad/hand held thing-a-ma-jig he would bring into work for me to try.

And bring it he did...

It comes in a medium sized suitcase. The size of suitcase I plan on taking for my trip to New York City next week

"A wonderful new experience awaits you.
Your purchase of a Cryo-Massage appliance by Niagara opens up a whole new vista of glorious living for the entire family. The action produced by this unique equipment is a marvellously contrived combination of  horizontal, vertical and elliptical motions - radiating its revitalizing qualities throughout your entire body - to help provide complete relaxation or welcome stimulation, as needed, to open up the way for a more energetic, more gratifying way of life"


The pictures that show you how to use this thing...are amazeballs
 I'm not sure how I feel about this

Does anyone else see the face staring back at them?

But does it work?



I'm not sure that it opened up the way for a more energetic, more gratifying way of life but I sure was entertained!

Comments

  1. Reminds me of Peggy's "weight loss machine" on Mad Men ... you'll have to let us know if it has the same side effects! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing is pretty cool :) I hope your back is feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I hope it makes your back feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome, and so sweet of your boss to bring it for you!! very cute video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha!! That thing is LOUD! I particularly love that it came in a suitcase. I kind of hope your boss bought it from a door-to-door salesperson. In the 1950s. It just seems like something that could have happened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omygosh, you are too cute and funny! how sweet of your boss to lend it to you!
    and i DO see the smiley face!
    have a great friday, janet. <3<3
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Kind of reminds me of those old "gratification" kits they used to advertise to women. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma