Tea is for Trouble

This morning I find myself in the midst of a Tea-mergency! 

Tea-mer-gen-cy [noun]


1. An unexpected and unfortunate occurrence, whilst not life-threatening, still a right pain e.g. a major spill on your new dress, a lost wallet, mobile phone etc.
2.  A state of need, especially for help or relief created by some unforeseen event (see def 1) where a soothing cup of tea seems a good idea.
3. An event calling for the immediate dispersal of tea, possibly sympathy and certainly a biscuit.



The kinds of daily dilemmas a cup of tea can solve includes but are not limited to:
A stressful day at work
Feeling under the weather
 - A bad hair day
 - A bloated kind of day – every woman has them
An upcoming dental appointment
 - A rainy day

I have been feeling a little under the weather the past few days. Nothing major, just that annoying tickle in your throat that hasn't quite yet turned into a sore throat, achy and a little headachy {I'm pretty certain this really isn't a word but it I like it all the same} and what I love when I feel this way is a lovely cup of tea!

That brings me to my current state of distress and Tea-mergency. I always keep a box or two of tea at the office and just about every morning I make myself a cup to enjoy whilst I am sorting through my morning email. I have been quite busy the last couple of mornings and didn't get to that cup so I didn't notice that my sweet, precious nectar of life box was empty!


*Sigh*


So instead of a lovely cup of tea, I'll share some of my new favorite tea accessories!


Sharky Tea Infuser - Pablo Matteoda
Tea Sub from Giftlab - photo by Velvet Cushion












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma