Do I Dare Dance?

Hello, my name is Janet and I am a horrible dancer. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? 


Recently, after revealing that we would be attending a wedding this coming weekend and yes, there would be dancing involved, my friends and family members decided to hold a 'dance intervention.' ............... Yes, I'm that bad....fortunately for me, nobody has managed to capture me on video, to the best of my knowledge....and no, that is not a dare. So don't bother walking around with your video camera ready to go!


Just to give you a visual...I'm sure you've all seen and or heard about Elaine from Seinfeld and her awesome dance moves



This should give you a pretty good idea about just how bad of a dancer I am. Apparently...though, it gets worse. Since I am such a crappy dancer, I apparently only have a signature move that I repeat...non-stop. Think "Grocery Cart" or "Lawnmower" moves but rest assured, its bad....really bad. In fact, when sober, I'm not completely sure of precisely how I do it, but it starts out with an arm chugging motion and then I throw the legs on in there. And really...its all downhill from there.


So, recently my friends informed me of my atrocious dance moves....I could do nothing...but be thoroughly embarrassed, laugh at myself and continue to dance like no one is watching!


Happy Friday & Happy Weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma