What's Going On In There?

Today is Day 6 of the Menopur injections.


This morning I had my first monitoring appointment. As much as I tried to relax and tell myself there was nothing that I could do...I was still feeling anxious. Cycle Day 6 was kind of a bust last cycle and I'd be telling a lie if I said I wasn't thinking the same thing may happen this cycle. This is what things looked like this morning...


Right ovary - 6.9, 6.7, 6, 5.2, 5.5 mm
Left ovary - 5, 6, 4, 4.5 mm
Uterine lining - 6.8 mm with a triple stripe pattern

Nine...I have 9 follicles. *Sigh* I was hoping for more.  Let's face it...I am not in my twenty's anymore and perhaps my soon to be 36 year old eggs are feeling a little weary. I am trying to focus on the positives and the positives are that they are all pretty close in size, my uterine lining looks...both good things.  I continue on the Menopur, next blood work and ultrasound on Friday.
Let Go and Grow by Tender Beasts via Etsy

Breathe. Relax. Let Go & Grow, grow, grow!







Comments

  1. Those are good numbers- it only takes one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your update. I hope things are continuing along well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma