Can I Have a Do-Over?

Regret - Feel sad, repentant, or disappointed over something that has happened or been done, especially a lost or missed opportunity.


Why do I have regret you may be asking yourself....I have regret about my choice of clothing for today! Today is Day 4 of my Menopur injections and along with being super tired I am apparently very bloated with a capital "B". It's been hot and humid here in Ottawa for the past week and I have been wearing loose dresses and skirts to work so I hadn't really noticed. This morning I woke up to rain and cooler temperatures so my clothing of choice - a pretty blouse and a pair of pants. The top was a good idea...the pants...bad idea! Standing up is okay, sitting down at my desk - not okay. So here I am at work...wearing pants...feeling bloated, uncomfortable and full of regret! 


I went Right when  I should have gone Left



Comments

  1. If you undo your pants, will anyone actually notice? The meds bloat can be nasty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma