Thirty Seven

Today is my birthday. I’m 37.

Wow, 37 sounds sort of old, but then again, if my 37th year is the one in which I'm living a wonderful life, how can I not love that? 


I love birthdays because it’s like my own personal New Year’s day. I like to look ahead at the upcoming year and make some plans for how I want to live this year like no other before it. It’s a fun time to reflect on all of the blessings I have in my life...and I do live a blessed life. 


Happy Birthday to me!





Comments

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope it is super fantastic fun x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Janet, I hope 37 has amazing things to come for you! Enjoy your special day - and long weekend too - lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday girl! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!! I hope you have a great day that extends into an entire amazing year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn that cupcake looks good. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!! Eat lots of cupcakes. And one for me too. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Janet! Hope only more blessings come to you this year and always! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Janet!! We share a birthday so no wonder you are so awesome and hilarious ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Dilemma

Unexpected?