Yesterday was Adam's 35th Birthday. I baked him a cake (it was a sad, sad little cake but it was a homemade...sad, sad little cake), bought him balloons and decorated the house a little... I thought the silly faces would be cute...but they look kind of creepy! We had a lovely evening. Happy Birthday Adam...love you much! Adam's birthday got me to thinking about my next birthday. I'll be 37 this summer and I’ve noticed I’m no longer as young as I think I am. This epiphany usually happens when I look in the mirror, a habit I'm trying to lose. I don’t wear a lot of makeup usually , but recently (yesterday cause I left work early to bake a cake, baked the cake, looked in the mirror, felt old, went to the mall to buy something to fix it), I forked over $27 for a tube of concealer. I walked into the makeup section at the Bay...something I never ever, ever do. In fact, I go out of my way to never enter the Bay using the entrance ...
Beautiful picture. I think it was a sign from God that everything will be ok. You were meant to see that rainbow. : ) You are strong and can make it through the sadness!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog after putting " four follicles on AFC" into google. I also just got the " four" count. Down from 12 just four months ago. Uuuuuugh. I keep telling myself that all it takes is ONE. I am 36 and live in southern Ontario. I am doing a minimal stim cycle...thank you for your words -- sending you lots of babydust...
Anonymous - Sending you the very best of luck with your cycle. Please keep me updated and let me know how you make out. I'll be thinking of you! Sending lots of babydust from Ottawa your way!
ReplyDeleteHi Janet,
DeleteWow I grew up in Ottawa! I just got home from my egg retrieval after min stim cycle. We got three egg retrieved -- now the anxious waiting game to see if any fertilize- uuuuugh. We had three big follicles and one small one going into today's procedure. So everyone is considering 3 eggs as a good outcome. I only need one!!!
Ps-- I am the same person who posted the previous post about the low AFC-- I am crossing fingers and toes for you! Babydust...
ReplyDelete