Just What The Doctor Ordered

Just home from another fantastic weekend at Bon Echo. I am in love with that place and more importantly...I am in love with my friends...they are simply amazing! Adam and I spent the last two days climbing and catching up with friends. To be honest, it felt great to talk about lots of other things and not talk much about IVF and our FET - I needed a nice distraction and Bon Echo is just what the doctor ordered!




We did leave a day earlier than most everyone else as I really need a quiet day at home before Tuesday's ultrasound and all the associated crazy that is going to come in the coming weeks but not before doing this.....



We took the time to toilet paper the tents of a few friends of ours while they were out climbing before we left!

How was your long weekend?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Dilemma

Unexpected?