Limbo

Lately, I have been avoiding blogging about my infertility journey. It has been easier to write about other things…the garden, rock climbing, work, etc. Really, I don’t know what to say or even what I’m thinking. I feel lost in a daze. 


There is a moment, a moment when fertility treatments cease, and you find yourself in a holding pattern. Unsure of what will come next, unsure of where you fit in now.

Limbo. Baby-making limbo. There is where I am. 

There has been no medications, no shots, no blood work or ultrasounds and to be honest...this reality has been a little strange to adjust to after having cycled pretty much non stop since last summer. Don't get me wrong...this has been nice...just strange.

So for now, I fill my time with work, climbing, reading, cooking. And…for the first time in over a year…I am trying to get back into the groove. We’ll see if I can continue to make this happen. But overall, it feels great.

Thanks for all of your support and for reading my blog and hanging in there with me. It means a great deal...it really does.



Limbo by XOJY via Etsy





Comments

  1. I'm so sorry that you're in limbo... hope this time brings some peace for you and that you can move forward soon. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma