So Not Cool

Oh Adam....

It's no secret that I have an irrational fear of clowns and anything clown related. Even FizBo from Modern Family freaks me out. 

Adam sent me a chat message with a link. I open said link and see and hear this...

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Ill be watching you


Adam thought this would earn extra tent cuddles tonight. Adam was wrong.

What about you...what are you afraid of?


Comments

  1. Soooooooooo not cool. Bring another tent, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck, I have shivers down my spine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrrhhhhhhrrrrr. Ick that is horrid. As for me, I hate needles. Hate them. I freak the freak out at blood tests and injections.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma