Just Be

Do you ever sit back and take stock of your life – trying to recall the little moments that brought you this far? 

Sometimes we forget the little things, how it is the simplest decisions and things that lead us down the twisting path of life.

This weekend was the opening of the Bon Echo ACC hut for the rock climbing season at Mazinaw Lake. This weekend was also a Super Moon. The sun had set and evening had settled in over the hut. Somewhere ahead, I could smell the crisp crackling of wood burning on a fire and friends laughing. 



The moment was fresh. Peaceful. Calm.


It reminded to me to be thankful for the things that I have in life and not to focus on the things that I don't have. To take a step back and just be. 


It was perfect. I came home feeling refreshed. 


I heart Bon Echo. 

Early construction on the "King" of Outhouses!


How was your weekend?



Comments

  1. Hummm, not quite as lovely as yours (I envy your climbing hut) but better than expected. We had one shock PG announcement, one of those 'THEY get to parent but not us, how the hell does that work' ones, that for once floored Kitt more than me which was not at all pleasant but the two visits to friends we made were very pleasant despite including blooming bumps of various sizes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma