One Of Those Days

I just looked at my schedule and realized May was here, yep it usually follows right after April but somehow I didn't expect it just yet.

Today just feels like one of those days. Nothing feels right...My head feals completely cloudy. There are things I need to do...as in pack for the weekend (going to Bon Echo to open up the hut and mark the start of rock climbing season) and I am just not being able to get any of it done. I wish I had that magic wand...wave it a few times and everything will be done. 

*sigh*
What about you....how's your day been?

Comments

  1. I felt the same way when i realized it was may... holy cow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to come to your hut and go climbing. Kitt and I climb, although due to sucky UK weather it is quite often indoor climbing. As for my day, I have a killer sore throat grrrrr. But I did get loads done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh bon echo should be sooo nice and it's supposed to be gorgeous out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a similar kind off day... hope yours improves :) Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma