This Ain't No &!#? Climbing Gym

Bon Echo - "Difficult route finding, loose rock, not much fixed pro, bugs (black flies, mosquitoes and wasps), poison ivy, occasional bad weather, lichen covered rock (slippery when dry, worse when wet), noisy motorboats, and it's a long way to the nearest hospital (after you get yourself to the bottom of the cliff). We're not joking about any of this."


This is where we'll be spending our long weekend.


The Cliff
The 1st Pitch of "Red Groove"
The 1st Belay of "Romp of the Geriatrics"
Relaxing at the hut after a full day of climbing


What are your weekend plans?



Comments

  1. I glad you are excited about this, because just looking at that picture scares the crap out of me!! Have a super fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun! I used to climb when I lived in Boulder, but now that I live in Mississippi I am SOL. Glad you are getting out there and enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo envious! I want to come!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma