730.484 Days Ago

April 27, 2011 - On this spring day two years ago I closed my eyes and threw myself straight down the rabbit hole and published my first post on this very blog.

April 27, 2013 - On this spring day, it was my two year anniversary and I missed it.

May 21, 2013 - On this rainy day, I realized that I've missed my two year anniversary. Like really, really missed it!

To say that a lot has happened in the last two years would be an understatement of epic proportions. The last two years have been stuffed full of pain, hurt, despair but also joy, happiness and laughter and to be honest with you - I wouldn't trade these past two years for anything - it's helped to shape me into the woman I am today. 

Happy "belated" Two Year Anniversary to me!


Comments

  1. I loved reading this! So many people choose to only see the negative of infertility (and that is easy to do). I also feel like it has turned me into a different person in many good ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happ belated 2 years to your blog. As much as it all sucks, positives do come out of these experiences too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I often have a hard time doing it myself, I know it's important to acknowledge the silver linings that come with all this crap. The online community, which has helped me to cope, would be a big one. I'm glad you started blogging, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogoversary! May the next two years have more happy posts than sad ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary! i'm so glad you started this blog...i love reading your inspiring words. love and prayers always, janet. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma