Newfoundland in Pictures - Day 2

Cape Spear...most easterly point in North America

It was so cold and so windy! In the video I'm telling you where I am but the wind is howling. You can get a sense of the wind when I tell you how windy it is...the wind just takes my breath away.

Tors Cove
My brother-in-law Paul, Adam and my Dad
Mom, my sister Tina and I
Flat Rock, Newfoundland
Flat Rock has always been one of my favorite places to visit when  I go home
Adam kept going...and going...and going...

To be continued...


Comments

  1. How amazing! It's Beautiful there! Looks like you had an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

All That Matters

Forty Seven

Thoughts On Growing Older