Newfoundland in Pictures - Day 1

My trip home to Newfoundland was A.Ma.Zing

I'll give a more detailed update later but in the meantime...I'll share pictures of our first few days....

Airplane fun!
Taking Adam home to meet the rest of the crazy family. This was his first trip to Newfoundland
You can see where I get my weirdness from...my Mom, sister and I
Middle Cove
Adam jumped the guardrail to get a little closer

It was a little windy at the top of the hill looking down into Middle Cove

 To be continued...

Comments

  1. A fellow Atlantic Canadian!!! I'm glad you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone needs to tell mainland boyfriends/husbands that the guardrails are there for a reason! Another friend of mine had her bf leap over one at Cape Spear. She started shouting at him about rogue waves and he didn't understand why she was so pissed off. *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both posts of pictures really make me want to visit. It looks so starkly beautiful. I love the picture of you in the wind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma