Oh How I Missed Thee

This weekend taught me that yes, you can in fact miss something very much indeed even though that little voice in your head has spent the last eight months convincing you that you didn't miss it at all. That little voice and I will have to have a chat...it would seem that we are not on the same page, perhaps not even in the same book.

We spent the weekend climbing at Montage d'Argent and I can say, without a doubt, that I arrived home feeling much more like my "old" self than I have in a very, very long time. 

It was soul soothing.

Rock...oh how I missed thee...
It's like free therapy...
The start of climbing season also herald's the start of "Wacky Sock" season...I love both seasons equally.
Adam taking a crack at "the crack"
Believe it or not...I love sleeping outside in this little tent!
So Happy Together

I had so much fun this weekend that I spent more time climbing, laughing and chatting with friends, new and old...that I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I would have like to, but the good thing is...I have all summer to take as many pictures as I want and I can't wait!

How was your weekend? Did you try something new or meet a new friend?



Comments

  1. I can't tell you how much I loved reading this post! I can see the happiness all around you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Also- you look WAY cute while climbing! I think the wacky socks give you just the edge you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post :) I'm glad you had so much fun and that you were able to do something that you love so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy that you had a happy, refreshing weekend with new and old friends! it IS so good for the soul! loved the photos...you're badass! <3<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma