Yesterday was Adam's 35th Birthday. I baked him a cake (it was a sad, sad little cake but it was a homemade...sad, sad little cake), bought him balloons and decorated the house a little... I thought the silly faces would be cute...but they look kind of creepy! We had a lovely evening. Happy Birthday Adam...love you much! Adam's birthday got me to thinking about my next birthday. I'll be 37 this summer and I’ve noticed I’m no longer as young as I think I am. This epiphany usually happens when I look in the mirror, a habit I'm trying to lose. I don’t wear a lot of makeup usually , but recently (yesterday cause I left work early to bake a cake, baked the cake, looked in the mirror, felt old, went to the mall to buy something to fix it), I forked over $27 for a tube of concealer. I walked into the makeup section at the Bay...something I never ever, ever do. In fact, I go out of my way to never enter the Bay using the entrance ...
Wow, I'm impressed...I think I'd be too scared of what might happen if the glowsticks broke to stick them in my nose. :) Your bravery knows no limits!!
ReplyDeleteDid the glowsticks go up your nose before they went in your mouth? LOL
ReplyDeleteHmmm...let me think...I sure hope so!
DeleteMy favorite funny face Friday!! haha!~
ReplyDeleteI just busted out laughing!!! You.are.awesome.
ReplyDeleteJust awesome! LOL!
Have a wonderful weekend and have fun rock climbing!
Xoxox