Tomorrow

Tomorrow...tomorrow is a new day...tomorrow is the day that we get a peek at my ovaries and how well they have been behaving and I do hope they have been! This is such a confusing and sometimes scary process and  my emotions have definitely been up and down the past few days. It's been a little difficult not really having a grasp on what my body is doing, how I am reacting to the medications so I am looking forward to tomorrows ultrasound and blood work. Looking forward to having some answers. *Fingers Crossed* for good news tomorrow!
The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow Print by Raw Art Letterpress via Etsy

Happy Monday!




Comments

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I had a bit of a slow start personally but it definitely ramped up in the days that followed so don't put too much pressure on yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma