Je Suis Malade

It would appear that summer has made it's entrance...32C or about 90F for my lovely American friends and nothing but sunshine yesterday and today is looking like a repeat. I LOVE summer!

You know what I don't love...being sick in the summer heat...ugh! Perhaps I have a bad cold or the flu or Ebola..well likely not Ebola but I sure do feel pretty awful. High fever and feeling like I've been hit by a truck, the truck has then backed over me and then run over me again!

Get Well Soon Greeting Card by Hero Design Studio via Etsy
 On the upswing, I don't start my Lupron for another 10 days so I guess it's better to get this over with now then later.

Here's to hoping that everyone else is feeling fine and enjoying the summer sunshine!

Happy June 1st!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma