A Little Reward

"Candy, specifically sugar candy, is a confection made from a concentrated solution of sugar in water, to which flavorings and colorants are added. Candies come in numerous colors and varieties and have a long history in popular culture". This according to the all knowing Wikipedia.


I had been trying to think of an "after needle reward" and all that I had come up with was the movie that I went to see on Saturday...until today...my "after needle reward" is candy! For anyone that knows me this comes as no surprise. I love candy like a five year old loves candy and I must admit...it's rather embarrassing. I had a paper route when I was younger and the whole purpose of said paper route was to make money to buy candy. I'd collect my money, ride my bike, with the playing cards attached to spokes of my wheels with clothes pins, to the Canex (if you are a military brat like myself you know that this is the local store on just about every military base). So instead of riding my bike to the Canex, I drove my car to the store and bought some sweets!



Atomic Fireballs, Lemonheads and Skittles Oh My!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma