Bubble

Today is 10dp3dt. Four more sleep till beta and yes, I totally sound like a 4 year old the week before Christmas but that's cool, I'm at one with my inner child...we're friends. I have not taken another HPT nor will I before Fridays' beta.  My inner child and I will live in this little "PUPO" bubble for another four days.


Whenever I am somewhere in the house doing anything and I hear my all-time favorite commercial come on TV, I literally have to drop everything I am doing to run in and watch it. It’s like crack. Except not whack. And I wouldn’t sell myself for it. Probably. Well maybe I would if the TV simultaneously popped out "Crazy Core Skittles" at me because THOSE are actually almost the same as crack.


For real thouh y’all, I don’t know who Geico pays for their PR and Marketing but they are certainly getting their money’s worth because my favorite commercial belongs to them and I come running to watch every.single.time they air. Every time.


Thanks Sarge. You always make me laugh. Fear not little Piggy...I haven't forgotten you...


Laughter really is the best medicine.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma