Sunday Blues

Today is 9dp3dt. I know that I shouldn't have but - I POAS this morning at 6 am - BFN....stark white. *sigh*

I am feeling discouraged. I was so hoping to see a faint line but nothing, nada. Perhaps my emotions are a result of not enough sleep, the stress of the last few days, the meds or more likely a combination of all three. I can help but question if the beta of 4 on Friday morning was a result of left over trigger. I'm going to do my best to keep a smile on my face, relax and accept that there is noting that I can do to change things. They will be what they will be.



Hope your Sunday is a smiling kind of day.



Comments

  1. I think it's a wee bit early to POAS with a 3 day transfer. From what I've read, it wouldn't really show up until day 12 or so. There is still hope.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma