Urban Dictionary Thinks I'm a Secretive Airline. Also? A Fictional Character.

When you find yourself in the midst of an existential crisis, it is often helpful to consult the internet.  The internet is just full of useful ways to find out who you are.


For example, I can go to Urban Dictionary and type in "Janet" and it will tell me all about myself and what exactly I mean to the world:



1.Janet106 up193 down
Term for the secretive airline owned by EG&G on the northwest side of McCarran Airport in Las Vegas. "Janet" airlines is a fleet of 737-200's that shuttle workers to and from the military instillation at Groom Lake, more commonly known as area-51. The airplanes are stationed at a guarded terminal at the airport. It is rumored that 'Janet' stands for "just another non-exsistent terminal".
Janet airlines is the basic mode of transportation for area-51 workers to travel to and from the base.
by Mr. Tibbs Jun 29, 2005 share this add a video

Confusing? Yes.  True?  Probably.  But maybe I'll look a little further for clarification...



2.Janet399 up154 down
Fictional character, who is the prettiest thing on the planet, has a body hotter than a habanero, and lips like a ripe pomegranate, and a smile so incredibly radiant you had to watch it through a peice of smoked glass.

She also owns a copy of Joe Dirt on dvd.

from Weird Al Yankovic's new song, close, but no cigar 
Then I met sweet young Janet,
prettiest thing on the planet,
had a body hotter than a habenaro,
she had lips like a ripe pomegranate.


That is informative but completely unhelpful.  I shall keep looking.


3.Janet259 up45 down
A totally amazing woman! Loves hard, plays fair. Enjoys all positive, hates negative. A big romantic and dreamer. Very down to earth with a sensual side. Easily entreated and full of pep. Likes to get things done. Loves children. Sexiest woman on earth...and loves to smile.
Janet, I wish I could be just like you.

There we go...I think I like this one best. Thank you Internet for telling me who I am.

Happy Tuesday!



Comments

  1. I like how you also get the option to buy Janet shirts and mugs- bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the last one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Dilemma

Unexpected?